Integration with Executives International
Executives International and WRS organize a business roundtable interview with Michael McKay twice a year.
Our previous event was a great success, so tune-in on October 27th at 20:00 to listen to the new episode. It will be repeated on Sunday 1st November at 14:00. You also have a chance to listen to the recording, just click on the play button below.
Michael McKay talks to local business leaders about the issues of integration of internationals in the Lake Geneva region.
Talking to Michael are:
- Sunita Sehmi, Executive Coach, Walk The Talk
- Mary Mayenfish-Tobin, Business School Lausanne (stakeholder relations and student counselling at BSL and, inter alia, President of the Centre de Liaison des Associations Féminine Vaudoise and Team Leader Geneva & Lausanne for the Irish Business Network Switzerland
- Lisa Cirieco-Ohlman, publisher of Know-It-All Passport
- Lizzie Gent, Founder of Chronologica SA
- Audrey Peverelli, Founding Principal/CEO,GEMS World Academy, Etoy