Workshop: How to plan your secure financial future
This workshop is a must if you want to understand better your personal financial situation and plan a secure financial future.
Everyone, no matter at what stage of their life, will benefit from the event and financial planning. Throughout your life your needs and aspirations, as well as your income, assets and outgoings will continually change, and no financial position is, or remains static for long. If you struggle with financial overview then this workshop is for you.
Significant questions to be addressed during this workshop:
- What is financial planning and why it is so important for everyone?
- What are the key financial milestones in people’s lives?
- What are the best options and solutions available for you?
We shall complete a workbook, personal to you and highlighting individual areas of priority.
Areas covered will include:
- How to get a better return from your savings and investments.
- Understanding what retirement means for you. Will you have sufficient funds to support your lifestyle or could you run out of money?
- Considerations when financing property purchase.
- How to ensure your loved ones are provided for following your death.
Throughout the workshop, there will be continual opportunities for discussion, plus a Question and Answer session at the end.
By the end of the workshop, you will have identified your financial priorities and what actions you need to take to achieve your financial goals and objectives.
Date: Wednesday October 23rd
Place: Hotel Continental, Place de la Gare 2, 1001 Lausanne
Workshop: 16.00- 19.00
Workshop by Richard Heath of Blackden Financial
Founded in 2003 by Chris Marriot, Blackden Financial is a Swiss based Financial Planning firm offering cross-border independent advice to international clients and their families.
Richard has over 40 years experience within the Financial Industry. His extensive knowledge of underlying Financial services make him one of the most recognised financial planners in Switzerland, where he advises clients on investments, retirement planning, estate planning and many more financial milestones.
We look forward to seeing you then!
Sign-up to the workshop HERE